Vendor Evaluation Toolkit
Don’t get surprised by the costs, challenges and culture shock when evaluating a new system.
With Cordea’s Vendor Evaluation Toolkit we can help accelerate your evaluation/selection process. Our process answers questions such as:
- What does the new system really cost (Total Cost)?
- Did I capture and budget for “all” capital and operating costs?
- Have I considered ALL the internal costs, not just the vendor costs?
- What is vendor SPIN and what should I really expect?
- Will the vendor be a cultural fit with my organization.
Our selection deliverables include, but are not limited to the following:
- Peer “Good, Bad and Ugly” Meeting/Call
- Vendor SME “Good, Bad and Ugly” Meeting/Call
- Selection Toolkit Key Decisions List Executive Presentations
- TCO Analysis (All Operating and Capital Costs)
- Selection Dashboard
- Implementation and Ongoing Support Resources Estimates
- Application Keep or Replace List
- Corporate Goals/Objectives Alignment
- Selection Criteria and Weights
- Site Visit/Demo Participation
- Pre-Implementation Planning
- Contract Review and/or Negotiations