About Cordea Consulting
What Organizations Say About Cordea Consulting
“I was looking for an experienced consultant who could train my staff on the Cerner tools. The consultants placed were not only experts with the tools but had great training skills. It was refreshing to have a firm listen to actually what we needed and not just trying to place bodies.”
“Good knowledge and skill sets, hard dedicated workers and always good customer service”
“Cordea provided a dynamic and professional Project Manager to meet our needs”
“Cordea provided great resources and my assigned executive did an excellent job servicing my accounts.”
“Our resource has been excellent to work with, very knowledgeable and responsive to issues”
Other Client Feedback
In a recent survey…..
100% of our clients would recommend Cordea Consulting to another organization
100% of our clients state Cordea Consulting delivers high quality resources and services
100%, of our clients state they are highly satisfied Cordea Consulting
Source: May 2018 Client Survey
- Cordea Consulting was founded in 2008
- 100% dedicated to healthcare consulting
- Bright and experienced consultants
- Additionally our consultants are:
- Client-first motivated
- Results focused
- High energy
- Clinical IT consultants with real practice clinical experience and licensure
- We guarantee 100% satisfaction
- We are vendor agnostic
- Involved and engaged management
- Terrific place to work
- Certified Women Business Enterprise
Why Choose Us
- No rookies on this team!
- Each Cordea consultant is highly specialized with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in his or her area of expertise.
- On average our consultants have twelve (12) years real life healthcare experience.
- Many of our consultants have worked for a HIS vendor early in their career.
- Our clinical consultants have real life patient care, clinical experience and licensure. Our consultants have the “been there, done that” t-shirt, allowing them to quickly develop the trust and respect of your clinical staff.
- No bait and switch of consultants. Consultants who start the project finish the project.
- Each project is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Cordea is vendor agnostic and our interest is always to provide each client with the best solutions to meet your functional, time, and financial requirements.
- Cordea consultants provide objective recommendations to ensure you evaluate many options and choose the best approach for your own needs.
- Provide an objective perspective to lead and facilitate conversations regarding very subtle pros and cons in workflow choices and software configuration options.
- Many Cordea consultants are clinicians who changed direction in their careers because they see the benefit in using informatics to improve patient care.
- These consultants bring depth and credibility to process, design, and adoption conversations.
- Due to the variance between workflows, facilities and departments, Cordea consultants have been exposed to a variety of design and work flow options and have witnessed firsthand what works and what does not.
- PMI methodologies are used throughout our projects.
- We work with your vendor’s methodology, not against it.
- Our healthcare and vendor knowledge allow us to proactively manage risk, with detailed risk evaluations and mitigation plans.
- We keep your projects on track to deliver the expected results.
- Executives are actively involved with your project to ensure your success.
- We communicate timely, clearly and with transparency.
- “No Surprises” with Cordea led projects.
- Issues, if they arise, are handled swiftly with 100% Client Satisfaction.
- Client satisfaction is our highest priority.
- The Cordea Executive team has more than 70 years of consulting experience and has worked for hospitals, payers, vendors and consulting firms in their careers.
- Each project is assigned its own Cordea Executive.
- There is active participation with each project.
- Your Cordea Executive will communicate with you directly, transparently, and timely during monthly dashboard meetings.